MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do not use ARVIXE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check here for the reason why. The Administrator cannot even give me an apology and that is all I am asking for because they are in the wrong...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1080349
Lol bad on their part...

But one of the posts was right

Quote:I'd say just cut your losses, leave negative feedback where appropriate and let it be. Dragging a company through the mud in a verbal battle just makes both parties look bad.
I just want an apology man, that is all I have asked for all a long. I do not want anything free, I just want a simple apology.
And how does posting this here help you in any way? You just seem like some kid trying to flame a host. The admin(?) gave you a refund and you moved to a different host. Problem solved. If you dont like how they didnt give you a formal written apology they are not instantly a bad host.

Considering they support staff ask for your username, and domain they racist poster obviously knew it.

The world 'aint perfect. orange happens. Move on and find a better host if you so desire.

Quote:MyBB is not a public stage.
You got a refund and a full backup (BEFORE you even posted that thread). Most wouldn't even provide you that.
Suck it up and move on.
(2011-09-07, 08:50 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]And how does posting this here help you in any way? You just seem like some kid trying to flame a host. The admin(?) gave you a refund and you moved to a different host. Problem solved. If you dont like how they didnt give you a formal written apology they are not instantly a bad host.

Considering they support staff ask for your username, and domain they racist poster obviously knew it.

The world 'aint perfect. orange happens. Move on and find a better host if you so desire.

Quote:MyBB is not a public stage.

If you actually read the thread on webhostingtalks. The person who spoke to them did not provide anything but my domain.

No, I am pissed off that I have been accused of being racist and all I want is an apology. I was banned from there forum after getting refunded let alone arvand was saying it was me still after refunding me. I am not going to put up with someone accusing me of being racist with no proof what so ever.

Idc if I got a refund, it still is like them giving the money back and saying eggplant you racist.
Umm. Dude. You got what you are legally entittled to. If you want to get more, take it to a court.

You will waste money, you might even be forced to pay the fees they had to pay to defend themselves from a crappy claim. They owe you your domain, and your files. That is it.
(2011-09-08, 03:57 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Umm. Dude. You got what you are legally entittled to. If you want to get more, take it to a court.

You will waste money, you might even be forced to pay the fees they had to pay to defend themselves from a crappy claim. They owe you your domain, and your files. That is it.

Yes, that is fine but I still want an apology. The fact that he has told people in public arvixe forum that it was me pissed me off because they are now thinking I was the one who did racist comments. I am happy making it public to show the truth.

I have friends who are a different race and it may not matter to some of you but is extremely offensive for someone to name me racist. That is just how I feel.
Businesses don't have to apologies. You got full refund and a backup. Get over it and move on.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73615.html

Quote:Don't use this as a public stage
There are more appropriate places to make a public point or protest. This is especially the case when your issue is out of the control of the team here or the members of the forum. A specific example of this is scam reports, unless you can provide solid evidence. Otherwise you run the risk of defamation accusations and we can’t be sure all parties are being fairly represented.

For example
If you have a disagreement with another member, even if they are members here, you should address it with them privately rather than addressing it through a public post.