MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox tweaking/modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you click in the username of one user it will add to the shoutbox /prvt :usernumber: , I wanted to be the user profile not the private and add that 'private link' to another 'word' like '»'

sunjava the .php file that you gave didn't anything :s
[Image: 11auxc9.png]

Soz for triple-posting.
You mean that when users click on private it shows like this
/demo user>>   your private message

The file had I think solved your first problem, the smilies and pop out shoutbox solved?
(2011-09-24, 08:50 AM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean that when users click on private it shows like this
/demo user>>   your private message
Yes

The file had I think solved your first problem, the smilies and pop out shoutbox solved?
No it didn't still on the same Confused

In your screen shot they are moved up, if not, then deactive and again reactivate the plugin
I did it in photoshop.
(2011-09-20, 07:37 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't get what you wana do with privates, But these two options are moved up

Please remove the MyShoutbox file from your post, it goes against licence.
(2011-09-25, 09:05 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-20, 07:37 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't get what you wana do with privates, But these two options are moved up

Please remove the MyShoutbox file from your post, it goes against licence.

I think it is removed by a mod
I'm making a guess at what GonickPT wants (I guess what people want for a living, I'm a software developer):

Add the » after the name. If the user clicks the symbol, the command textbox would be stuffed with the "/pvt 1" stuff so the user could just type the message. (I don't use the shoutbox [yet], but I assume you have to type the recipient's name after the "/pvt" to send him a pvt? Like in IRC?)
It's something like that.
Pages: 1 2