MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbs Up :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanna say cheers guys Smile

past few days ive had time off work so ive been creating my Forum which is comming along nicely.

Thanks so much for the help, i know ive asked ALOT of questions over the past few days & you've been a great help!

Anyway keep up the good work guys/gals... top job indeed Smile

Daz.
Yea I think I answered about 10 of your questions. But I just have to say I searched google for a few of them, so always search google with your general problem first.
[Image: dancing.gif]
Greetings from amobiusToungue

I wanted to say that I think MyBB is an excellent and easy to use piece of software. It works with everything the way it's supposed to and I am SO happy to have found it! You guys are gonna fold up the competition like a Wal-Mart card tableBig Grin

Open Source Rocks!
[Image: people-unite-462.jpg]

Thanks so much !!!
(2011-09-08, 09:09 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I think I answered about 10 of your questions. But I just have to say I searched google for a few of them, so always search google with your general problem first.

aye ive used google alot, what i post on here are just a fraction of things ive needed to sort Wink