MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumhome width?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm talking about the part in the middle I want to make it the same size as the header [navigation] and the footer

[Image: wetarx.png]

I don't know where to start I Just came from vBulletin so I'm not sure on myBB at all. Yet I'm liking it alot Smile
<td class="tcat" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->totals}</strong></td> it should look somthing like this the code you are looking for, I couldnt find to seem the correct file though. I was looking in this /admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&title=stats&sid=2&expand=26|37

add that to the end of your url
(2011-09-08, 12:32 AM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]<td class="tcat" width="50%"><strong>{$lang->totals}</strong></td> it should look somthing like this the code you are looking for, I couldnt find to seem the correct file though. I was looking in this /admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&title=stats&sid=2&expand=26|37

add that to the end of your url

That Did not work :/ Thanks for the help though!

Any body else help?
ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> pronavy -> Index page templates -> index

Find,
Quote:<td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>

Change 75% to 100%.
(2011-09-08, 03:47 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> pronavy -> Index page templates -> index

Find,
Quote:<td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>

Change 75% to 100%.

Thank you so much bro that works!