MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dead Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had the game reserved and I got it yesterday when it was first released. I've been playing it ever since I've gotten it, and I think it's a pretty great game. Has anyone else played it yet?
Mhm, Very epic. Played 15 on a friends.
Looks like mediocre reviews and that video is annoying but it serves a purpose. The game is laughable.
Looks alright-ish, but I'd rather play Left 4 Dead any day of the week. I also happen to agree with Labrocca: The guy's voice in that video is so annoying I had to mute it.
(2011-09-08, 06:59 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks alright-ish, but I'd rather play Left 4 Dead any day of the week. I also happen to agree with Labrocca: The guy's voice in that video is so annoying I had to mute it.
It's the laddergoat guy:
Looks pretty bad to be honest, Glad i didn't preorder it now. I have Dead Rising 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 on the way so if i don't get my fill of zombie dismemberment i may rent it.
(2011-09-08, 07:07 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-08, 06:59 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks alright-ish, but I'd rather play Left 4 Dead any day of the week. I also happen to agree with Labrocca: The guy's voice in that video is so annoying I had to mute it.
It's the laddergoat guy:

Never heard of him before, but I really can't abide his voice for some reason.
Game looks too buggy, probably won't be buying it.
(2011-09-09, 12:52 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Game looks too buggy, probably won't be buying it.
Buggy? Those are features, bro.