MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Keywords =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i just started making my website and was wondering how you customize the keywords on the google search, example is below. Any help appreciated!

[Image: f371pk.jpg]
Google SEO i believe could help that.
Optimize your meta tags.
I have google seo installed but it did not change it?
Go to your index template and add this.

<meta name="description" content="RSKingdom is one of the fastest growing Runescape Forums, we have lots of helpful section including Runescape Guides, Runescape Private Server help, our own Runescape Clan and a lot more!" />

Obviously your description.
(2011-09-08, 04:30 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your index template and add this.

<meta name="description" content="RSKingdom is one of the fastest growing Runescape Forums, we have lots of helpful section including Runescape Guides, Runescape Private Server help, our own Runescape Clan and a lot more!" />

Obviously your description.
That did not work

It's not going to update automatically. You need to wait until Google next crawls your site, which could take a few days.
Ok thank you. I was confused as i saw it in the page info.
It doesn't update just in one minute, its not sudden, it might take 1 week, 1 month or more.
If you're using Google's Webmaster Tools you can force a recrawl if you absolutely need to. Most of the time you can wait a couple days.
Pages: 1 2