MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enter into Admin CP (Urgent)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, this friend here was able to log into your site admin panel - right ?
why don't you trust AND provide required privileges thru PM to check the issue ?
(2011-09-08, 06:07 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]well, this friend here was able to log into your site admin panel - right ?
why don't you trust AND provide required privileges thru PM to check the issue ?

no he also was not able to login in to admin cp, cause admin cp goes back to forum index if you see by login in to the site.
Your files in the admin/index.php are wrong
pm me i can help you Smile
Try to re install the mybb admin part alone.
I'm a girl first and foremost! I did log into the site itself as the user provided in the original post at the outset of this thread. When you click Admin CP you get redirected to the main index.php not the admin CP that's the problem. He says he has already replaced the admin directory so it's a bit puzzling as to why this is happening. The cookies are also correct which I thought might also be an issue but doesn't appear so.

Perhaps a fresh re-install might help Friendmaza? That's what I would be leaning towards right now as something is definitely awry somewhere. Best to start afresh IMO. Sorry we aren't more helpful to you at this time. Hopefully a support member might be able to shed some light on it when they are available.
(2011-09-08, 10:29 PM)hazelstutorials Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a girl first and foremost! I did log into the site itself as the user provided in the original post at the outset of this thread. When you click Admin CP you get redirected to the main index.php not the admin CP that's the problem. He says he has already replaced the admin directory so it's a bit puzzling as to why this is happening. The cookies are also correct which I thought might also be an issue but doesn't appear so.

Perhaps a fresh re-install might help Friendmaza? That's what I would be leaning towards right now as something is definitely awry somewhere. Best to start afresh IMO. Sorry we aren't more helpful to you at this time. Hopefully a support member might be able to shed some light on it when they are available.

I have re-installed it 5 times but facing the same problem again and again,
5600 views and no solution, am going to remove mybb from my site, dont reply any solution after this message.
(2011-09-09, 06:01 AM)FriendMaza.Com Wrote: [ -> ]5600 views and no solution

These are bot views.
Check your config.php file in the inc directory at around line 26 to make sure myBB is looking in the right folder for the admin files:

$config['admin_dir'] = 'admin';

If you renamed the folder, it needs to be changed there to look for the correct folder.
Your cookie domain is wrong.

For subdomain, it shouldn't have period in front.

Open inc/settings.php

Find:
Quote:$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".manoo.lovpk.com";

Replace with:
Quote:$settings['cookiedomain'] = "manoo.lovpk.com";

Once done, login to Admin CP, and make the same change under General configuration.
As I said in another thread you made, there is a server configuration issue if it's loading the completely wrong page, a .htaccess rewrite rule or something.

If you want to remove MyBB because some volunteers didn't give you an answer in a time you deemed satisfactory then that's your choice, but frankly it's pretty disrespectful to the work people put in here to expect to be waited on hand and foot. We don't live on here and can't answer you instantly. This problem is absolutely nothing to do with MyBB whatsoever so removing it won't solve anything.
Pages: 1 2 3