MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep installing my new forum with an auto installer on cpanel and it gives me this error

MyBB Internal Error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (44)
Error Message:
MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support. MyBB Website

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Better yet
site url is: ezpsp.com

please help?
Contact your web host. There's nothing we can do.
They say contact you guys the auto installer does they say its all your script
It's an issue with the host. What do you expect us to do? Contact them.
Erm, nevermind that. Rolleyes

Quote:This occurs when the database type is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['type']. A common issue is having 'mysql' instead of 'mysqli', or having 'mysqli' instead of 'mysql'. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
I own a hosting company also I am the hosting provider this auto installer is paid by month and has always worked great
Ok, nevermind my second post as well. I forgot you were using an auto installer. Since you don't have access to files (or the database either), the issue isn't on your end. Which once again leads us to the conclusion that this is your web host's fault. They probably removed the MySQL extension.

In the future, I'd stay away from auto-installers. It's best to install MyBB yourself.
(2011-09-08, 06:39 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, nevermind my second post as well. I forgot you were using an auto installer. Since you don't have access to files (or the database either), the issue isn't on your end. Which once again leads us to the conclusion that this is your web host's fault. They probably removed the MySQL extension.

In the future, I'd stay away from auto-installers. It's best to install MyBB yourself.

Some hosts like exinohosting.com comes with hundreds of scripts you can auto install, but you can still get at the files.