MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two question of the how to nature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. look at image [attachment=24044]
2. how do you fix the code press with IE 9 when you try to to edit a template everything goes to one line of code.
What do you mean by code press.
(2011-09-08, 08:53 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by code press.
when you go to the acp then Home then Preferences
you have to turn it off (codepress) with IE 9 and then it will not go into one line of code.
but you lose the the colour coded script wich i find easyer to read then the code being all black

So your having a problem programming with the default editor? Try to copy and paste it into notepad ++ or something..
yea I know I could do that I could even use a differnt browser like chrome or palemoon but it just easyer to do it when your in the acp
Can anyone help with my first question at least?
would you like to have such banner between all the categories ?
add its code at the bottom of forumbit_depth1_cat template

AND its difficult to adjust the richtext of codepress for IE Sad
just turn it OFF - that's better than having problems due to using it !!
(2011-09-10, 06:09 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]would you like to have such banner between all the categories ?
add its code at the bottom of forumbit_depth1_cat template

AND its difficult to adjust the richtext of codepress for IE Sad
just turn it OFF - that's better than having problems due to using it !!

Well I wanted it to be in the center I am going to have 8 to 10 categories so I wanted after the 4th or 5th but at least you gave me a template look at and play with or is that not the one i want to look at to put it after the 4th or 5th

so I guess tuning off codepress or using another browser when I edit templates is the way to go for now
do you know if the mybb team has plans to fix or update this in the future

Hay by the way thanks for the point in the right diraction.

" ... so I wanted after the 4th or 5th ... " <-- hmm., not easily possible unless an expert suggests required code ..
(2011-09-10, 06:50 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" ... so I wanted after the 4th or 5th ... " <-- hmm., not easily possible unless an expert suggests required code ..
oh so its not that easy then.
I have seen forum with advertisements in ther center but I can not find them to look at the source code to get an idea of how there doing it.

so I guess i should wait and see if somone like Matt Rogowski, Tom Moore or a nother devolper replys.

But thanks for your help I will play with the template you sudjested and see what i can do

Pages: 1 2