MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest news / twitter bar etc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys on these forums home page what is the mod called being used for the Latest News / Twitter etc?

i did remember seeing it a while ago but cant remember what it was called?

ta Smile
not sure, just the one on these forums homepage, that 1 you linked is out of date i think ?