MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MinersWeb! Free posting, reviews, and advertisements spots today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, fellow Miners!

Quote:
Have you always wanted to request for a review or get a some post from us but you don't have any MW points? Well today is your lucky day, we are offering free services today. You can request whatever you want and up to 20 post on your forum.. That's right for now charge!

Want a review of your site to see what we think as a member or guess? Well you can request a 500+ word review with a rating on how good your site is. All for free

FREE ROCKS, REQUEST TODAY

We are offering posting, advertising all over the site, reviews, and much much more. We are planning on having weekly contest that helps promote your site and help it to continually grow.. With the great rates it's hard to pass up on such a great offer. You dont want to miss out on the incredible rates for posting, before we get to big and we are forced to lower them...

I hope to see you all on the forum posting around and winning contest... Any feedback or comments is very much appreciated.

Click here to check us out Today!

I'm sorry, but that theme is ugly (my opinion). The .trow colors (both) are horrible with that .thead which I think is equally as ugly. I like the background and the header image, gives it more of a minecraft feel to it, but it's ugly from then on. I hope you didn't pay for that theme, lol.

As for the content, there's not much. Try and aim to make at least 20 threads a day yourself, you might get bored but hey, it's worth it (do you own this site btw?). Nice to see you again noreturn, every time I do you're advertising some other site lol. Oh, it's also a nice sign that you have running contests Smile.
Nope its my site, also I would login to MF(Nice new theme) but I forgot my password.. Ya were working on new theme... any suggestions...

Also we opened yesterday Smile forgot to mention that.
Got a new theme up, what do you guys think now?
Looks good. Now just to fill the site with content.
I liek the theme but it has no relation to minecraft :/
Thanks, yes I'm going to start working on adding a lot of content daily.. and theme that is because the site has nothing to do with minecraft.
After being open for 3 days here is our status:

Our members have made a total of 101 posts in 40 threads.
We currently have 12 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, FB92
The most users online at one time was 18 on Yesterday at 08:18 AM
We are getting a bigger sized host and a better host to make the site load faster.
Our members have made a total of 131 posts in 46 threads.
We currently have 14 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, loceemymn
The most users online at one time was 18 on 09-09-2011 at 08:18 AM

Were coming along slowly but surely come and join up to advertise and help your forum grow.
Seems like a decent forum. I would suggest you to enchant the theme a bit to make it more unique so that you'll be "better" than other forums that are using the exact same free theme as you are using at this moment.

Good luck!
Ya, I'm going to. I hoping to get that done sometime this week.
Pages: 1 2 3 4