MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove/Hide tcat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: unbenanntuud.png]
I would like to know how I can get rid of the bar, marked red on the image.
Thanks in advance Smile
IMO its not sensible to remove this at all, anyways, if you want though,

goto ACP > Themes & Styles > templates > YOUR THEME TEMPLATES > Forum bit templates > Forumbit_depth1_cat;

Find and remove:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

I won't advice to do this anyway.
(2011-09-09, 07:11 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]IMO its not sensible to remove this at all, anyways, if you want though,

goto ACP > Themes & Styles > templates > YOUR THEME TEMPLATES > Forum bit templates > Forumbit_depth1_cat;

Find and remove:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

because I modified it to display how many threads and posts the forum has on each forum - It just don't have any sense and will look cleaner withought it.
Thank you very much.
(2011-09-09, 07:11 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]IMO its not sensible to remove this at all, anyways, if you want though,

Find and remove:

<tr>
</tr>

This won't remove it fully. You need to do this in Forum Display Templates -> forumdisplay_subforums too.

Also, you should add width to individual items like lastpost, topic, posts, etc in Forumbit templates -> forumbit_depth2_forum.