MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: index page mis-managed after some edit in header file of my template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Sir,

While trying to do some change in my Header in my templates folder in ACP, after i click to back button in my browser and save it after not editing the header, the index page of my forum just changed and the page is quite mis-managed at the top.

my forum link :

Quote:http://www.arvindandjyothi.com/forum/index.php

Kindly have a check and guide me please.

Thanks & regards
try reverting the header template

[Image: revert.png]
Done but still the main top page logo have went a bit up.
logo may be adjusted by using a <br /> before the logo code OR by using margin-top in css

let us know what exactly is required so that someone can provide precise suggestion..
Every image was/is properly uploaded , and in fact everything was fine before i edited the header and index in template to insert Google ads.

Mr.Ranjani, i need my logo which is touching the top of the page go down and adjust accordingly and also the right side member controls of either guest or user to go a bit upper and adjust in the same line as logo.

If such a thing is done, i am quite satisfied. Thanks
^ you can move panel div in header template to top AND adjust it as required ..

you may post header template content here OR provide temporary admin privileges thru PM ..
(2011-09-11, 05:29 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can move panel div in header template to top AND adjust it as required ..

you may post header template content here OR provide temporary admin privileges thru PM ..

Sent PM.
Kindly check.

Thank you very much ranjani
problem solved. Rep added ! Smile