MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there anyway to change the warning system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was wondering, since every time one of my staff members sends a warning and notifies a user of their warning through a Private Message, is there anyway to hide or change the user who sent the warning? I send a warning and sometimes upon doing so I get abuse because they know who sent the warning.

Would it be located in this template:

[Image: eaab1.png]

If not then could you point me in the correct direction in which it may be found. Maybe it's possible to change the user of whom sends the warning through PM. I have an account named System, is there anyway to replace my staff members' username for the System username instead of logging into it when giving a warning?

Thanks a lot, regards,
uzi.
You could try this;

Edit the phrase:

{$lang->issued_by}

to

Unknown

Try it. Wink
Nope that didn't work, thanks anyway.

Anymore solutions?
You'd have to modify the core I believe. If you don't mind doing that, I can look into the edit required later on.
(2011-09-09, 07:10 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You'd have to modify the core I believe. If you don't mind doing that, I can look into the edit required later on.

I would very much appreciate that, just reply back on this thread when you find the time later on to help me out. I don't know where to locate the core so I wouldn't know where to begin.

Thanks.