MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 4coresgaming theme feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I would like feedback on this new theme i have designed. It was mainly designed to go with other Alpha Gaming that i have released, but with one with wider content.

I am thinking that I might have the top bar with Panel will be fixed due to the fact 100% width doesn't suite all resolutions. Once i coded it i will try out and see which way looks better and if fixed it's not annoying. Also the forum categories parts have been similiar to alpha gaming but still a bit different.

Though this theme if it gets coded, will probably not become free. I might ask for about 10$ or so, not much more. It will be like payment through donations and i'll send the file, or maybe free, depending on how it will work out.

So i would like feedback on this theme.

Version 4(probably final)
http://i.minus.com/iJYzlaF4Q6fU6.png

Version 3(old)
http://i.minus.com/ibxyxXIrNCE42K.png

Version 2(old)
[attachment=24052]

Version 1(old)
[attachment=24051]
Not too bad at all actually. It's nice and clean and the colours work well. One thing I would like to see is a better welcomeblock - the standard version's too cluttered and you haven't really changed much there.
Thanks for feedback. Yeah i just remembered, I ment to do it a different way when i was thinking of it.. I'll redo the panel and i'll post a new one.
I have updated my original Post, I made Version 2, which removed the search but made it much nether and gaming simple style, which i think made a great change.
clean.Smile
you can remove borders of table- trow1 and trow2. it will look better.
I'd prefer header over top or if not, just add <br /> two times below the header which says battlefield so that it'd separate breadcrumb (navigation) from header and won't look as if they are stucked together.
Thanks for feedback.

I know you don't like border for trows, but its there to match my alpha gaming theme, if get it, and you don't like it then change it.

Unfortunetly the navigation bit will be stuck with the battlefield picture due to its actual design, not many designs do that but i'm going to.
(2011-09-10, 08:32 AM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for feedback.

I know you don't like border for trows, but its there to match my alpha gaming theme, if get it, and you don't like it then change it.

Unfortunetly the navigation bit will be stuck with the battlefield picture due to its actual design, not many designs do that but i'm going to.

I actually like the navigation stuck to the header Wink It would be epic to have a plugin which changed the header depending on the forum you're in too. I might even use this theme for an upcoming site of mine with such a plugin.
you could have some sort of divider on the main menu so search | memberlist ...
Iv put up version 3, which changed menu and below the panel to square menus instead.
I must say I preferred the buttons in v2.
Pages: 1 2