MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help I put domain in my forum but I installed it with the orginal url mysite.zymichost.com how do I switch to the other url domain because I cant sign in with it?? zymic is the web host im using and said to come here.
Installed has nothing to do why Merge Support. Please explain in more detail. Also moving to General Support.
Well this is a nameservers problem. See if you can edit the domain any where in your cPanel. did they give you a certain type of nameservers to use or anything? This one is on them because it is about domains and there hosting not anything to do with the mybb software itself.
(2011-09-10, 05:28 AM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Well this is a nameservers problem. See if you can edit the domain any where in your cPanel. did they give you a certain type of nameservers to use or anything? This one is on them because it is about domains and there hosting not anything to do with the mybb software itself.

No, he's talking about his forum. Not DNS related.

OP, you need to change your cookie domain and forum url in ./inc/settings.php, login to your admin cp, and change them again at Configuration > Settings > General Configuration.