MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Sort Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've got some problems. We're doing a big migration or some Let's Plays that we've done from our CMS over to the forums... cause we want to ok?

Anyway... We want to keep these in alphabetical order but I'm having a hell of a time getting that to happen.

I've gone into the ACP and to the Forum I want to sort and set everything to the same number (1 and 0) and it's just not re-sorting.

Here's a screen shot for ya...

[attachment=24054]

Anyone have any ideas how I can do this? We've gotta lot of stuff to add and I don't want to have to go through and sort everything manually, especially when something goes from "Current Projects" to "Archive". Know what I'm saying?
I think it forums sort chronologically if numbers aren't set. So, you should probably set numbers.
I did have numbers set. They were all 1 then I changed it to 0. It didn't change a thing. Sad
change them to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.etc Lower numbers are arranged first. Higher numbers later.
That would kinda of eliminate the "auto" part.

I want them to sort into alphabetical order automatically when we add a new thread so I don't have to go back and re-order the thread every time.