MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main Page Structure Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Version: 1.6.4
URL: http://www.windsorknolls.net/forum

When you go to our main page you see both Categories and Forums which makes it very cluttered and I would like to ONLY show categories on the main page where you can select a category which will then show the forums under them.

I'm not sure what I did incorrectly in my initial setup but I need help please. When I configured each forum I put them under the correct category, here's a screen shot of the configuration;
[Image: MyBBhelprequest1a.jpg]

Here's what I have and what I would like;
[Image: MyBBhelprequest1.jpg]

If you could please help me I would greatly appreciate it, I'm brand new to MyBB and I could not find the appropriate reference so I'm asking here.

Sincerely,
Grumpy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know how to help me... please? I've tried to follow submission rules. Someone must know how to fix this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Please, there must be someone who can help me with this... it seems so simple but I just don't know how to do it.

Can anyone help me please.