MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile comment plugin not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using this mod.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-comments
and I have re-installed the files multiple times but for some reason it doesn't work. I post a comment and when I hit submit it just takes me to my profile and doesn't post the comments. This mod works perfectly fine on my other site...
Did you enable the plugin,
did you make sure you put everything where it is expose to go.

Tell us everything you did or provide me a test admin account. Pm the details and forums link if you want.
Sorry but I am not going to provide a admin account for just anyone. Also everything was installed correctly, of course it's active or the profile box wouldn't show up on profiles.
Are there any errors in the error log or anything? That does seem like an odd problem.
Where would the error log be? I tried to post a comment then check the cpanels error log and nothing for that website was there.
MyBB has it's own at ./error.log so long as you have error logging enabled. Also, are you using the AJAX posting or what (haven't used the plugin in a looong time)?
AJAX posting.... no I don't believe so. and blah! It says error log gin medium is set to nether.... I am gouging to take a guess and say that means it never logged it. -.-
Bump...
Anyone? Can anyone help?