MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I think mybb is great, I know it can hold over 13 million posts. Cough Hackforums.net I was on there but I wanted to come to this forums instead because I hope to learn to be a php developer. I hope to start my career here, I am currently 13. I wish to earn developer status in 2 or so years, I no the age limit is 18 but if I keep using decent grammar like I am now... Then maybe just maybe the developing team will let me in if I have something really unique to offer. That is why I hope to learn all aspects of PHP and CSS. I hope to learn everything I possibly can and mybb lets me practive that. I hope to have a career in computer science and this is where it starts.

So thanks mybb for having a great forums software for me to learn and experiment with. Who know's maybe by next year I will be on the developing team. It all depends how bad I want it.

Is learning PHP too hard for an 11 year old? Cause I'm thinking about learning PHP and CSS.
Why are there 11 and 13 year olds on here?
(2011-09-10, 05:50 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there 11 and 13 year olds on here?

Well if I didnt tell you I was 13.. You would not be able to tell it is not like I speak in l33t speak.

And my forums url is www.hackin.org I more use it to test features, but some day I will maybe start doing hard work on it.

and for the 11 year old wanting to learn php. Dam it is nice your on here when I was 11 I was still on runescape.

And if your dedicated you can do it.
(2011-09-10, 05:33 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is learning PHP too hard for an 11 year old? Cause I'm thinking about learning PHP and CSS.

HTML and CSS is a better combination to learn first.

PHP isn't that bad it's more about combining the ideas of everything and getting all the functions down . The basics aren't hard and there many great books so I don't think age will be to big of a factor as long as you keep going at it.
(2011-09-10, 06:13 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-10, 05:50 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there 11 and 13 year olds on here?

Well if I didnt tell you I was 13.. You would not be able to tell it is not like I speak in l33t speak.

And my forums url is www.hackin.org I more use it to test features, but some day I will maybe start doing hard work on it.

and for the 11 year old wanting to learn php. Dam it is nice your on here when I was 11 I was still on runescape.

And if your dedicated you can do it.

Why is Damion's copyright not visible?
(2011-09-10, 06:13 PM)Tyler K Wrote: [ -> ]Well if I didnt tell you I was 13.. You would not be able to tell it is not like I speak in l33t speak.

I'ts actually rather obvious...

I got the theme pre edited, like this was used on a forums and it had a few mods to it, I guess they removed it what is expose to be there?