MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Messenger World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey; I've created a multi-messenger website with news, downloads (have to re-add them), and more. I call it Messenger World.

We have 130+ members; and are always working on our website Smile

We'd love to have you come over...

www.msgworld.net
www.msgworld.net/forums (running on MyBB)
Your main site seems to be...a little bit broken.
Works fine for me...
I keep getting 404's on the main site homepage
It displays fine for me:
I see it fine too. Smile
So, what do you guys all think of it? I'm still working on our beta page which should be released soon Smile

www.msgworld.net/beta
msgworld.net Wrote:So, what do you guys all think of it? I'm still working on our beta page which should be released soon Smile

www.msgworld.net/beta
The header image needs tidying up as it has white edges and a white strip below it.

The links on the header seriously need changing in style, my eyes are currently burning trying to read blue on black.

If you intend the background image to fade from colour to white (as it seems to do nicely) stop it repeating afterwards (CSS)

Finally "Archieve" i think is supposed to say "Archive".

Other than that, good job. I like to forum skin as well but the lag when scrolling is annoying.
I like the buttons you have used, but I hate the whole "grey" heading theme you have going. You have used really nice backgrounds, but the grey colours you have used are horrible. Change them to blue or green (something to go with the rest of the site)