MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need An Anti-Spam Plugin For Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The one titled Support, perhaps?
(2011-09-17, 05:43 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]The one titled Support, perhaps?

LOL okay I wasn't being pedantic and it wasn't a support issue. But this little image should explain the look on my face at your sarcasm guys and girls...

[Image: gomer-pyle.jpg]

I can see you doing this also right now...

[Image: banghead.gif]

Peace! Wink

Oh yes, I am definitely smashing my head against my keyboard due to an ignorant person not reading the list of forums and then posting a ridiculous question as a result.
(2011-09-17, 08:16 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes, I am definitely smashing my head against my keyboard due to an ignorant person not reading the list of forums and then posting a ridiculous question as a result.
I think ignorant is too harsh of a word here.
(2011-09-17, 08:23 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-17, 08:16 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yes, I am definitely smashing my head against my keyboard due to an ignorant person not reading the list of forums and then posting a ridiculous question as a result.
I think ignorant is too harsh of a word here.

Thank you Steven, i am pretty much new to the forum, was extremely tired from a hard day at work and posted in the wrong forum. Yup my mistake, the question could have been moved by a mod if it was that offensive in a list of wrong threads.

And ignorant would be those who troll other users with a rude assault of words in a not too nice way. It doesn't make for a pleasant experience in a forum where we should be helping each other to learn more about mybb... not calling each other out.

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum, it's a simple mistake to make, but looking through the list of threads so do many others.
Do you even know what ignorant or trolling means? Asking which forum this should have been posted in when there's a forum specifically titled 'Support' at the top of the page is pretty ignorant, especially after you've been told there are specific forums for that.
Pages: 1 2