MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin: "profile comments". report comments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody,
i use the profile comments plugin that gives the possibility to leave comments on users's profile.
but is there a way to show the "report button" on every comment?

i've been trying manipulating the code in "postbit_report":
<span id="button" class="smalltext"><a href="javascript:Thread.reportPost({$post['pid']});">Report</a></span>
with no results.

does anybody have an idea on how to put the report button on profile comments? Smile

thanks for your help.
yes, already checked. there's no option to enable that button.
There is no default support for comment reporting in the plugin I believe.
uhm...
in the meanwhile i try to contact the author and try to beg him to help me, i ask you:
can't the code i posted
<span id="button" class="smalltext"><a href="javascript:Thread.reportPost({$post['pid']});">Report</a></span>
be modified properly in order to work fine even with the comments on profile?

in that code i can read "$post['pid']" which is, surely, the way the javascript stores the post id number.
in the plugin's templates, i found "comment-{$id}". i put this string in place of "$post['pid']", but the java didn't work fine. I also tried to make it look like "$post['pid']": i mean that i also tried "$comment['id']", but it didn't work either ._.

any idea?
(2011-09-10, 05:24 PM)Ziel van brand Wrote: [ -> ]uhm...
in the meanwhile i try to contact the author and try to beg him to help me, i ask you:
can't the code i posted
be modified properly in order to work fine even with the comments on profile?

in that code i can read "$post['pid']" which is, surely, the way the javascript stores the post id number.
in the plugin's templates, i found "comment-{$id}". i put this string in place of "$post['pid']", but the java didn't work fine. I also tried to make it look like "$post['pid']": i mean that i also tried "$comment['id']", but it didn't work either ._.

any idea?

You cannot simply use that code as the plugin has no support for comment reporting. As I said above.
ok... so then the only solution is..... : i've to forget the report button...
._.
Or get somebody to make the custom modification for you.