MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error messages email to me by my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting a lot of emails from my forum stating that:

Quote:Your copy of MyBB running on Board Index (http://www.myforumname.com) has experienced an error. Details of the error include:

---
Type: 20
File: (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1226 - User 'keprc_pbbcom' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 500)
Query:
SELECT *
FROM mybb_forums
WHERE active != 0
ORDER BY pid, disporder

I'm getting anywhere from 3 to 4 of these a day, and each seems a little different from the other. Some more examples below.

SQL Error: 1226 - User 'keprc_pbbcom' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 300)
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_sessions WHERE sid='f89ab8247546f1164b7c308c3d67c30f' AND ip='178.73.223.77' LIMIT 1

SQL Error: 1226 - User 'keprc_pbbcom' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 300)
Query: SELECT name, tid, properties, stylesheets FROM mybb_themes WHERE def='1' LIMIT 1

SQL Error: 2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query: SELECT tid FROM mybb_threadsubscriptions WHERE tid='58' AND uid='0' LIMIT 1

What are these all about???
Your host is bad. Find a new one.
Board Settings -> Server and Optimization Options -> Error Logging Medium, Change it to "Neither".
(2011-09-10, 03:35 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Your host is bad. Find a new one.

I'm using Namecheap.com Pro hosting which matches up to a lot of the ones out there. Any recommendations?
(2011-09-10, 03:53 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Board Settings -> Server and Optimization Options -> Error Logging Medium, Change it to "Neither".

Well, I don't want to prevent those errors from bring sent to my email. What I would like to do is solve whatever is causing the error to happen.