MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Support needed for Signup Questions Plugin..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This is probably a bonehead question, but where specifically do the files for this plugin need to go? The instructions say they need to go to their respective folders, but that's a bit vague for me.

I just don't want to make any more mistakes...lol Please advise.

Thanks
* Upload/inc/plugins/signupquestions.php --> ./inc/plugins/signupquestions.php
* Upload/inc/languages/english/signupquestions.lang.php --> ./inc/languages/english/signupquestions.lang.php
* Upload/jscripts/signupquestions.js --> ./jscripts/signupquestions.js

in case of confusion with the plug-ins uploading, you may use plugin uploader
(2011-09-10, 08:15 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]* Upload/inc/plugins/signupquestions.php --> ./inc/plugins/signupquestions.php
* Upload/inc/languages/english/signupquestions.lang.php --> ./inc/languages/english/signupquestions.lang.php
* Upload/jscripts/signupquestions.js --> ./jscripts/signupquestions.js

in case of confusion with the plug-ins uploading, you may use plugin uploader

Thanks again! I was able to set it up. But it is not working. I read somewhere that one of the files has to be modified, but I can't seem to find it.

Do you know what file I need to modify and what code do I need to replace?

This is the error I get:

Warning [2] require(/home/norbyd/public_html/forum/admin/modules/config/regsecureq.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 488 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 488 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 488 require

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/norbyd/public_html/forum/admin/modules/config/regsecureq.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/norbyd/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 488

I found the discussion on the issue:
http://mods.mybb.com/reviews/signup-questions

I should be able to fix it.

Thanks
Ranjanni,

I think I finally got it to work. The problem was a few files were in the wrong places.

Thanks for all your help!