MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add a checkbox next to templates so we can delete more than 1 template at a time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this would be nice when we're in need of deleting more than 1 template. for example, when using xthreads, you usually have to create a few new templates. when someone decides to either switch to a different mod, or get rid of the xthreads mods, you have to manually delete each template.
Hum... Not really interesting but it would make it easier to delete several templates so I'd go for it Smile
(2011-09-11, 08:44 AM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Hum... Not really interesting but it would make it easier to delete several templates so I'd go for it Smile

Same here, finally a +1 from me Smile
If you are getting additional templates that aren't needed, those should be deleted in the deactivate function. The templates should be created in the activate function of a plugin.
(2011-09-18, 05:47 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]If you are getting additional templates that aren't needed, those should be deleted in the deactivate function. The templates should be created in the activate function of a plugin.
I agree. This should be handled by the individual plugins. If you really need to you can do this through phpMyAdmin/Sequel Pro or whatever.