MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: eWebify.com - Webmaster Chillout Zone! Community Forums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Today i announce the opening of eWebify.com Forums, a Webmaster based forum site that offers Hosting Services, Graphic Designers and Development staff the benefit to offer and sell there services including advertise Hosting services and Graphic services.

eWebify.com (The domain) has been registered since 2009, however was purchase by me around 8 months ago.

The community based forum is based around myBB forum software. Staff are not strict, but do there job.

We are not a fly by forum, we take backups daily at 4PM to ensure no data is lost if something was to happen, and we also have paid in advance for our hosting services.

eWebify Forums: Click Here

I look forward to seeing you around and gaining a great community! :victoire:

Thanks,
eWebify.
You need more "webmaster" related categories and Forums for a webmaster Forum. The only category, related to your niche in your Forum is the hosting discuss one. Try making more webmaster related forums like SEO, domain discussions, etc. And try being unique with those Forums.
Good luck.
Hello,

I have looked at what you said and added some more sections to make it more "Webmaster like". Tell me what you think.

Regards
I guess my question would be, how would you even compete with WebHostingTalk?
Hello,

We simply cant compete with those big ones but for people who want a smaller community, of course would be interested in ewebify.

Regards