MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Really need some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed a plugin called 'Account switcher' and began activating it. One thing which is pretty annoying is that whenever I've linked a second account to my main account and I'm ready to switch, you're supposed to return to the forums page and at the topic is should show the username of the account in which you want to switch to. I have a slight problem though, it doesn't display the second account which I want to switch to. It's something to do with the skin. I attempted to do it on the Cure skin and it displayed the accounts perfectly although on the 8e is doesn't appear on the top header anywhere.

What I mean:

The cure skin: [Image: 3098b.png]

8e Skin: [Image: 11925.png]

Nothing appears, by the way on The Cure skin I'm wanting to switch to the account named 'System'. It doesn't appear on the 8e skin. Please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Nope, it didn't do anything. It's something to do with the skin itself I think. I like my current skin though but don't wish to change it. I really do need this plugin though. Thanks.