MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Autoinstall plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to install automatically the plugins?
So there's no need to install it in the panel?

And remove the ability to disable the plugin?
That doesn't even make sense. You want to install plugins automatically, but you don't want to use the Admin CP for that.

You need to elaborate.
What, so just upload the files and it somehow automatically runs the code inside the plugin to activate it?? No, there's not. What exactly are you trying to achieve here??
I'm trying to force user using a plugin who runs an mybb on my server. Therefore I would deny their access to the plugins folder. But they would be able to deactivate and deinstall the plugin. That's why I want to autoinstall them and output an error if they try to deinstall/deactivate it.

So I could enable this plugin via sql or curl. But if I could autoinstall it in pluginfile it would be the best way in my oppionion.
Erm, I guess you could remove the plugin module from the ACP and .htaccess protect the plugins directory.

I'm still not sure why you would want to do this though, unless you're running a MyBB host service or something. Otherwise this is a bit controlling and fascist.