MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding forum tabs/sections?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Recently I've been working on my website attempting to make it the best it can possibly be. I've been installing numerous plugins in an attempt to improve the way it looks and works. I was wondering if it's possible to add tabs so whenever you click the tab it shows another page of forums and sections.

Here's an example from http://hackforums.net/ :

[Image: 2c946.png]

Under every tab they have another load of forums, this prevents the build up of numerous sections on your website and keeps everything clean. Someone said there's a plugin for this although I cannot find it. Please explain to me if this is even possible. HackForums is mybb software so I know it can be done somehow.

I would appreciate someone locating a plugin and sending me it, possibly in the English language. Thanks a lot, regards,
uzi.
It says I must be a premium member to download any attachment. Sad
Isn't it obvious? Get a subscription.
Fine. -_-

EDIT: Is it a recurring payment or a one time thing?
OR you can use mytabs free plugin. This has been improved recently ..

Edit: AND its a onetime payment at mybbcentral
Thanks ran, no offence it looks slightly cheap and a little tacky to use. I'm going to purchase premium and download the MyTabs one instead. I appreciate your assistance though.
Edit: NVM
Why isn't is allowing me access to the premium plugins? I did just purchase premium through Paypal..
I believe labrocca goes through each account and sort of "approves" it manually. Just wait, or try to contact him.
Pages: 1 2