MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent MySQL error when accessing portal.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
Recently i started having problems accessing portal.php
That is the error:
mySQL error: 1030
Got error 28 from table handler
Query: SELECT t.*, i.name as iconname, i.path as iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, u.avatar, p.message FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.tid=t.tid AND p.dateline=t.dateline) WHERE 1=1 AND pid IN(0,'710','627','24') ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 10
Any ideas?
Thank you.

First make sure if your drive isn't full -- ran out of space? If it does have space, then repair the tables and also optimize them later. You can do that via phpMyAdmin.
May be you are right with full drive, but am not sure. I also noticed that trying to upload an attachment of any size doesn't seem to work. It uploads the attachment, but after page reload i don't see the attachment in the list.
Is there a way to check if space for MySQL is full? By the way is hard disk space for MySQL divided from space for website data?
I will have to check with server admin about that...
Thank you.
I noticed same error also when accessing Board Settings/Change
The error:
Query: SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY s.gid ORDER BY g.disporder

Besically i get this error in many places of control panel.
This one for example is in Moderation Queue/Attachments
Query: SELECT a.*, p.subject AS postsubject, p.pid AS postpid, p.tid, p.username AS postusername, p.uid AS postuid, t.subject AS threadsubject, f.name AS forumname, p.fid FROM mybb_attachments a, mybb_posts p, mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) WHERE a.pid=p.pid AND t.tid=p.tid AND a.visible!='1' ORDER BY p.dateline DESC
Did you try to repair all tables in your database?
This is a problem with your MySQl server, not with MyBB.
Yeas i did repair and optimize tables. All result was OK status. I have serious feeling that server admin has limited file upload size a lot. Now i am able to attach only files of about 1KB size. So, probably you are correct, DennisTT
Thanks.