MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make the 1. post of each thread stand out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I would like to know how I can create a new trow for each first posts of all threads - so I can colorize it different and make it stand out.
Thanks in advance!
It needs some sort of code editing or a plugin. You would have to request such plugin as there is not any. Smile
(2011-09-12, 02:39 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It needs some sort of code editing or a plugin. You would have to request such plugin as there is not any. Smile

Can you do it? Toungue
^ OFF TOPIC : you may have to pay for it .. if interested, click here to pm the details ..
td class="trow_first_{$post['pid']}"

then add a new class for trow_first_1
(2011-09-15, 09:31 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]td class="trow_first_{$post['pid']}"

then add a new class for trow_first_1

Thank you,
where do I add that?
^ in global.css file (can be at the bottom)
(2011-10-01, 04:13 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ in global.css file (can be at the bottom)
I'm interested in this as well. That's where the new css goes but where does td class="trow_first_{$post['pid']}" go?
Or you can use template conditionals plugin to add a class only to the first post of every thread.
@Ynot
post bit template has code similar to below
<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}">

<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					{$post['message']}
</div>

above may be replaced with :
<td class="trow_first_{$post['pid']} {$unapproved_shade}">

<div class="post_body trow_first_{$postcounter}" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					{$post['message']}
</div>

AND postbit_classic template has code similar to below
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
</div>
above may be replaced with :
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="trow_first_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
{$post['message']}
</div>

<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="trow_first_{$postcounter}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
</div>
Pages: 1 2