MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate my new theme that I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made a new theme. Well I edited it and it is for a PSP type site it is a psp theme for mybb
I edited it and it tells it all in the copyright
tell me what you think Click here to view site
You are improving, much better then the last. Try to keep these threads in the development forum though Wink
Ok I am sorry thanks for being supportive what needs to be changed though or should I release it as my first theme let to the public
1/10.
It's not ready for release. But you are moving in the right direction. You have colour combos. Repeating backgrounds aren't really the best.
I really do not know how to get it to just one
I really wanted it to all be see through type of style with one psp in the back but you could see it
but I really do not know how to do that Sad
(2011-09-12, 11:28 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]I really do not know how to get it to just one
I really wanted it to all be see through type of style with one psp in the back but you could see it
but I really do not know how to do that Sad

The image itself isn't that good.
Well I really am sorry but I am new at this and I really do not know where to find a better one at
do you know how I can do the above
You also based it on another pre-made theme and only changed the header and background image.
Actually no I did not I took stuff away I changed those changed a lot of stuff stay off my stuff
Pages: 1 2 3