MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've finnally made the change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now have completed my transition. I have my mouse to the left of my keyboard.

Curious, what are you?

*I'm ambidextrous, but after years of right handedness, i'm starting to favour the left.

Poll; answer it.
Right. I occasionally try to use my left, but imo it makes little difference in most activities.
Right. Always right.

Now all you have to do is put a piece of cheese in front of your mouse and wait.
(2011-09-13, 01:54 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I have my mouse to the left of my keyboard.

If you ever play RIFT, good luck in PvP.
I'm left handed, but I: hold my knife and fork, scissors as well as a mouse in my right hand. Interestingly I'm also "regular" on a snowboard, and left handed scissors don't really work well for me as they are in the wrong hand Confused
(2011-09-13, 06:51 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-13, 01:54 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I have my mouse to the left of my keyboard.

If you ever play RIFT, good luck in PvP.

I switch back to game, purely because i don't have enough room for my left hand to idle on wasd. Once i get my new smaller keyboard, i will. I really just do black ops multi player and LoL these days.
I'm a lefty, but use a right hand mouse. Wink
Right, I also try using my left hand a little, but my right hand work better for me.
I'm glad I'm righty, or my mouse would be useless.
[Image: KZEO.jpg]
Right here as well. Toungue