MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with theme submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to upload an image preview for my theme I get an:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I cannot submit my theme because when I got back all the fields are blank again and I have to type everything out again. The image's im trying to upload are in .PNG format and are all under the 500KB limit.

Any help is much appreciated.

(2011-09-13, 04:33 PM)Encore™ Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot submit my theme because when I got back all the fields are blank again and I have to type everything out again.
Just press backspace button in that case and the previously typed thing will come back. Wink

(2011-09-13, 04:48 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-13, 04:33 PM)Encore™ Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot submit my theme because when I got back all the fields are blank again and I have to type everything out again.
Just press backspace button in that case and the previously typed thing will come back. Wink

It doesn't, It makes me confirm the re-submission. (Using Chrome).
(2011-09-13, 04:54 PM)Encore™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-13, 04:48 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]

It doesn't, It makes me confirm the re-submission. (Using Chrome).
Gotta REFRESH the confirm re-submission page and it'd ask yes or no, click yes and it'd bring you to that page again.

I have this problem with theme submission from 2 days ago.
I tried many times but i can not submission any theme and previews.
Whether the group want solve this problem after 2 days? Undecided
Same problem here. Unfortunately lost a full description the first time myself Sad

Hopefully a fix incoming.
(2011-09-14, 01:35 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]This is likely related to recent changes server side. Chris Boulton will be addressing it shortly. Perhaps Tim B. will provide more details.
I understand from reading above that there are issues with the upload of mods - I just want to register/mention that I cannot upload either and the problem still persists. Same error as above no matter how many times I try. :/

The error is still present, It happens when you click 'Add Preview' after uploading an image.

Hope this gets fixed!
after about 1 week, we have this issue.
MyBB Group! Do you want fix it after a week????????????????????????????????????????????????
Pages: 1 2