MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to access any mybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been able to access mybb.com just fine until a couple days ago. Now anytime I try to access mybb.com I get a timeout error. DNS lookup resolves just fine. Thinking it may have been a browser issue I tried telnet mybb.com 80 but still have a connection timeout issue.

As my user account is not banned I don't think it is anything related to that. No computer in this house can access mybb.com, the broadband router can't even ping mybb.com, so I am wondering if there is an IP ban somehow in effect for 69.132.215.213? Current access is by proxy.
mybb.com is behind Cisco Guard at the moment, so you might be affected by that. We've been under a near constant DDoS these past few days.
Okay that probably explains it. My lack of access also started a few days ago or so and it seems that would be why then. Thanks.
Any idea when traffic will be routed normally? I'm currently visiting through a proxy. :I
>DDoSing
>2011

I seriously hope you losers don't do this.

I've not noticed that much downtime from my end.
(2011-09-14, 11:04 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]>DDoSing
>2011

I seriously hope you losers don't do this.

I've not noticed that much downtime from my end.

Who DDoS's from Canada?
AH HA! I finally found an IP that isn't blocked!!!

I've been trying to access the site for a few days now and have tried 3 PCs, 6 ISPs, 4 VPNs, and 3 web proxies. I finally found an IP in all of my IP blocks that doesn't get blocked. Big Grin
It finally worked for me today normally, thank goodness.
Almost a week without accessing because of this issue Huh

Damn spammers
No problem connecting for me, I just can't use version check or plugin updates features in admin panel.
Pages: 1 2