MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Require "x" amount of posts to reply in forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a section on Spamville that I only want members with a specific amount of posts to be able to reply in. I haven't managed to find a plugin that will be able to do this for me. Sad
I am happy for them to be viewing the section, however I want to restrict replying to threads in a specific section without a certain amount of posts.
group promotions? make a group that CAN reply to the forum and set the group promotions to auto move them into that group once they hit the post count.
(2011-09-14, 04:28 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]group promotions? make a group that CAN reply to the forum and set the group promotions to auto move them into that group once they hit the post count.

^^ this is the simplest way and uses the built in functionality rather than adding overhead of plugins
It must be possible to do with a plugin though, as MyBBCommunity had it in place and I have seen this functionality on many different forums.
I could code one.
Pretty much done, Berlo. Shoot me a PM.