MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Envision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
oh come'on!
it's great!
Watch out now Jason's gonna say you ripped his theme. LMFAO!!!
(2011-09-15, 01:06 AM)t3kla Wrote: [ -> ]it's great!

Thanks, i appreciate all the nice comments.

(2011-09-15, 08:53 AM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out now Jason's gonna say you ripped his theme. LMFAO!!!

I'm sure he's not like that, he'd appreciate different versions of the default theme being available for everyone. At the moment though it looks as though neither will be able to release them.
(2011-09-15, 08:53 AM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out now Jason's gonna say you ripped his theme. LMFAO!!!

Or I will just let you do it.
(2011-09-15, 09:37 AM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-15, 01:06 AM)t3kla Wrote: [ -> ]it's great!

Thanks, i appreciate all the nice comments.

I'm sure he's not like that, he'd appreciate different versions of the default theme being available for everyone. At the moment though it looks as though neither will be able to release them.

You thought wrong.

(2011-09-15, 11:20 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Or I will just let you do it.

See what did i tell you. Jason was the first to convert this from scratch. I got the mockup images he sent. Dont rip or he will kill you. Haha
Well considering i would not have seen the mockup images or finished theme it would be hard to accuse of ripping that one lol, plus i'm pretty sure the code on both would be very different.
Yeah, jdzine's is more like a copy of the real thing while jason misses a few details.
(2011-09-15, 12:55 PM)jdzine Wrote: [ -> ]Well considering i would not have seen the mockup images or finished theme it would be hard to accuse of ripping that one lol, plus i'm pretty sure the code on both would be very different.

Not accusing anyone just saying how he would feel. Im sure the code is different Wink

(2011-09-15, 02:56 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, jdzine's is more like a copy of the real thing while jason misses a few details.

No comment just saying Smile
(2011-09-15, 02:56 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, jdzine's is more like a copy of the real thing while jason misses a few details.

How would you know? I provided 1 screenshot and none of it touches what I literally have done right now.
Pages: 1 2 3