MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Envision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Theme Name : Envision
Theme Version : 1.0
MyBB Version : 1.6.4
Based On : Default IP.Board 3.2 Theme

Forum Index
[attachment=24099]

Member List
[attachment=24100]

Details
Theme includes a nice lightbox style login form and a simple jQuery scroll to top.

Bugs
Navigation Seperator : When uploaded sometimes the nav_sep character does not show, if this happens replace all the code found in

Envision Templates --> Navigation Templates --> nav_sep
Envision Templates --> Navigation Templates --> nav_sep_active

with the following
<span style="margin-left: 4px; margin-right: 4px;">
→
</span>
Looks nice.
(2011-09-14, 01:47 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice.

Thanks, hoping to make a dark version of this soon as well
Looks like IP Board Smile
(2011-09-14, 02:06 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like IP Board Smile
^ Inspired by Invision Power Services ?

The one feature i would like to add would be the lastposter avatar, but i'm hoping others will enjoy this for the time being.

(2011-09-14, 02:16 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
^ Inspired by Invision Power Services ?

Yeah, i was not sure whether it should be 'Invision Power Services' or 'IP.Board' , i guess either one would be fine
It obviously looks brilliant, but i don't think IPB would agree with that that it inspired you, it's more like just copied it, your probably better off to put like 'Theme Based of Invision Power Services' but keep us updated if you get a licence to release this.

(2011-09-14, 03:42 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]It obviously looks brilliant, but i don't IPB would agree with that that it inspired you, it's more like just copied it, your probably better off to put like 'Theme Based of Invision Power Services' but keep us updated if you get a licence to release this.

Thanks, i think it would look a lot better with something like that. Will replace that with something like

"Based on the IP.Board Default Theme by Invision Power Services"
IPboard won't allow you.

Jason already did this, and when he asked Invision's permission, they denied it.
(2011-09-14, 04:15 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]IPboard won't allow you.

Jason already did this, and when he asked Invision's permission, they denied it.

Thanks for letting me know.

[This can be closed as permission will not be granted for it to be released]
Pages: 1 2 3