MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header_welcomeblock_member problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my code in the header_welcomeblock_member template as i've taken some stuff i dont want there!

<strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
<span class="links">
</span><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a>

Can you make it so it's all on 1 line?

It's like this. User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out)
View Today's Posts | Private Messages

Can you make it like. User CP — Mod CP — Admin CP — Log Out) View Today's Posts | Private Messages

Also a links missing from the USER CP?
Alright, paste the below code then:

<strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)
<span class="links">
</span><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a>

And regarding missing links, which link is missing? As you've told you removed some stuff from this template, it might be the reason it is missing.
All sorted now mate, thank you +rep
Thanks. Smile
Theres a bigger problem now!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2n6n4l.jpg
lol, why you again edited templates? Well, to be simple, you got a default copy of this theme saved on your PC? If yes, then try uploading the theme again and apply it if you didn't do some heavy changes.
I didnt edit any templates again lol. I told my mate to register and he said why is it all of balance.
Pages: 1 2