MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: {Release} Theme: Trinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!
I would like to present to you my second theme (first publicly release) theme! Theme: Trinity!

What is included when you download?
-Images/buttons
-All .PSD's! Including the logo psd!
-Full instructions to install the theme!

I would like to present to you some screenshots:
[attachment=3379]
[attachment=3380]

There is a live demo that you can view HERE!

And now... the moment we've all been waiting for.... *Drum Roll*.....
Download Here!

*Donations are to be made via Paypal through the adress of [email protected] *

Enjoy guys Smile
I noticed that your 'New Reply', 'New Thread' has a light grey background, you might want to remove it? or set transparency for the background. Wink
Yeah, remove the grey "border" from the buttons, and make the index "New Posts" / "No New Posts" images smaller (they go all pixelated)
xiaozhu Wrote:I noticed that your 'New Reply', 'New Thread' has a light grey background, you might want to remove it? or set transparency for the background. Wink
I do not see a light grey background... maybe its the screenshots? I didn't save the quality at max....
Also, what monitor do you have?
I've got an LCD, so it could be something with that... how it may view diffrent on a CRT
2 much simple
Yes, there is a grey background in the New Thread and New Reply buttons!

Not enough new in this theme. Looks too much like the default only a different color and narrower. Change the images a bit to make it more original...and maybe choose a different color??? Just my opinion, of course! Big Grin
I don't see any grey! Do you guys have an LCD? Thats what I have, and I see it fine... I guess its something with our monitors....

It is pretty simple, but that was what I was going for... glossy, and simple... I guess it appeals to more people than others...

Thanks for the comments Smile
I also have an LCD monitor and I can also see the grey background above the new thread and new reply buttons.
Yes, I have an LCD...I don't think it has anything to do with our monitors! Big Grin
[Image: untitled13yu.th.jpg]

if u dont see it, then u need to buy some glasses Toungue
Pages: 1 2