MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why use a cms ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why people use CMS? e.g. joomla.
You can add same logo to all of them and add multiple software like, wordpress, mybb, etc
Then why use CMS??
main purpose is to manage (any) content without much effort !! see also : CMS
It means we can easily do what ever we want without a cms? I've heard that there is a security features in cms etc
(2011-09-14, 05:40 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]It means we can easily do what ever we want without a cms? I've heard that there is a security features in cms etc

You can yes but it's much harder to manage multiple pages without a cms. And, well something that's updated regularly like a blog would be a huge pain to do without one.
though security is a feature in CMS, I feel it is not the main reason for using a CMS ..
okay got it
so what's the best cms? joomla or druple?
Makes it easier to manage a lot of pages.
" so what's the best cms " --> Joomla is best for the beginners ...
(2011-09-14, 06:41 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" so what's the best cms " --> Joomla is best for the beginners ...

I'm not sure about that. Maybe if you are hiring someone to theme, etc, but it's not the easiest. Wordpress is the easiest (Well known) CMS.

I currently use Pluck.
Wordpress? its only for blog i think

(2011-09-14, 06:41 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" so what's the best cms " --> Joomla is best for the beginners ...

you mean druple is best?
Pages: 1 2