MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook Like/Dislike style WITH count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-09-15, 02:29 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using GoMobile?

Comments is finished - it'll probably be released this weekend. I haven't had a chance to do it yet as I've been too busy when I get home this week!

Yes, using GoMobile....

Looking forward to the release...you are a wizard.

If you have time, would love help with the like/dislike feature.....when you have time. Thanks Tomm!
The image I posted is from my new theme, once it's complete I'll give you the CSS/image code for the like/dislike. I have dislike disabled which is why you don't see it. Toungue

I'll take a look at GoMobile - I'll probably just make it so that MyNetwork is disabled when it's running.
THanks! SOUNDS AWESOME!
this is what I;m looking for...and what should be in mybb 1.6 by default. Smile
I'm looking for like/dislike system connected to the reputation system and with thumbs up/down showing in the post.
Tomm M , will this be this wrap up in plugin???? subscribed to this thread!
(2011-09-15, 02:36 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]The image I posted is from my new theme, once it's complete I'll give you the CSS/image code for the like/dislike. I have dislike disabled which is why you don't see it. Toungue

I'll take a look at GoMobile - I'll probably just make it so that MyNetwork is disabled when it's running.

possible to get these? :-)
I haven't finished my theme. Smile
Pages: 1 2