MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Adsense Questions : Payouts & All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So,

Recently in August end, I reached 100$ which is the cashout limit. Now, this is my first time, though Adsense listed that the payments arrive by the end of the next month, i.e., in my case by September end.

Am not sure because it still didn't deducted those 100 bucks from my account neither I got any email, is it normal?

What process actually takes place, I want to know from the Adsense users here who got paid earlier.

Thanks.
Man, I didn't asked advice to use or not, ha ha. Smile

I asked how is the process of payment normally? And yes, I cannot unfortunately use it over Ubers now as its against their TOS. When ubers grows more and even now, I'd be selling custom ad spots instead of these CPM advertisers.
Ubers ?
Dont know that term from before, care to explain ?
Its a site of my mine. Anyways, thats not topic. I want to know about the payout process of Adsense as still am waiting for any email or hint from Adsense.
If you reached the threshold at the end of august, the payment will be made at the end of september. Around the end of September on the payments screen you will see payment in progress. After a few days this changes to payment issued. This is how it goes when you use electronic funds transfer, don't know if it's the same for check.
I've only one option to receive in Adsense, and that is, check.
(2011-09-15, 07:26 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I've only one option to receive in Adsense, and that is, check.

Then they will send the check at the end of September. I think i read somewhere it takes 2 weeks or so, but i could be wrong about that.