MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Portal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-09-15, 11:42 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-15, 11:36 PM)Smashbox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-15, 11:32 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]ProPortal....Just saying

Glas can you hook me up with a link to it? The one I found the site seemed to of expired.
http://stevenzezulak.com/proportal.html

Although many people says there's an exploit, (that i haven't be able to reproduce/test)
just in safety
disable the "last threads" box, not posts, that one is fine

Beat ya' to it Wink.
Even with ProPortal, it doesn't look there there is a way to get around putting mybb in to your root directory and not in some sub dir like /forums/
(2011-09-15, 11:48 PM)Smashbox Wrote: [ -> ]Even with ProPortal, it doesn't look there there is a way to get around putting mybb in to your root directory and not in some sub dir like /forums/

what about reinstalling?
or if you have cPanel (ftw)
you can set an auto redirect
just download pro portal solve all your issues: http://www.multiupload.com/JP3B9443F3
(2011-09-15, 11:52 PM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]just download pro portal solve all your issues: http://www.multiupload.com/JP3B9443F3

1. That wont solve anything.

2. We gave him a download.
(2011-09-15, 11:51 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-15, 11:48 PM)Smashbox Wrote: [ -> ]Even with ProPortal, it doesn't look there there is a way to get around putting mybb in to your root directory and not in some sub dir like /forums/

what about reinstalling?

Yeah I can easily reinstall I was just trying to avoid cluttering the root dir.
I am pretty sure I have cPanel, do you know where I can find the option to redirect? Sorry first website..
>This user has been denied support
(2011-09-15, 11:54 PM)Smashbox Wrote: [ -> ]

what about reinstalling?

I am pretty sure I have cPanel, do you know where I can find the option to redirect? Sorry first website..

Go to your cPanel and find redirects.

Then put your redirect however you would like there.
(2011-09-15, 11:54 PM)Smashbox Wrote: [ -> ]

what about reinstalling?

No, it's fine dude

>Main cPanel Panel => CTRL + F => "Redirects"

anyway my mistake that will still show the long url
best choice is to make a new install
(2011-09-15, 11:55 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]>This user has been denied support

and what?
Pages: 1 2 3