MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed a MyBB forum on my Club's Website, the First Generation Rambler Club, a club dedicated to 1902-1914 Rambler's. I've been using SMF, Simple Machines Forum, for almost 4 years now. I started using SMF when SMF 2.0 RC2 was released. Finally today, I stopped using SMF 2.0 and switched to MyBB. I've heard of MyBB before, but never downloaded it. So, I got it, and uploaded it. When I was done, I was very impressed. I LOVE IT! It's cleaner than SMF. It has more features than SMF! It's all-the-way around better than SMF! I was impressed! I will use MyBB from here on. Although my Club is Unpopular and currently doesn't have any members, I LOVED The Forum. When I had SMF, The Forum was the "boring part" of the Website. When I switched to MyBB, it just became the Fun Part! Big Grin

TO MyBB: Keep up the Good work! Big Grin

Glad you like it. Toungue
(2011-09-16, 01:28 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you like it. Toungue

Wow! The MyBB has fast responses! At SMF, I had to wait days, sometimes a week or two for a response! So, not only my website is Cool when MyBB came to my Website, but the Support Forum is better than SMF too!
BTW, sorry to double post.

I am currently using Free Hosting temporarily, but when I get paid hosting, I am defiently adding MyBB onto it!
Well, we try. Most of use have little no life, so we spend our time here Wink
(kidding)

We're always happy to help though. Sometime you will have threads go days without answers, but normally no more than two. And we have great community members who try to help as they can until the Staff can get to the thread as well.
(2011-09-16, 01:39 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we try. Most of use have little no life, so we spend our time here Wink
(kidding)

We're always happy to help though. Sometime you will have threads go days without answers, but normally no more than two. And we have great community members who try to help as they can until the Staff can get to the thread as well.

Cool! As I said, I started using SMF 4 Years ago. But I am "hooked" on MyBB! Big Grin. I like it because it's clean and "refreshing". I think I will have fun with it, and as I said, SMF made my Forum boring. But now, I think it's the Funnest Part, because I am not the best HTML Coder (I really don't like having many HTML Lines of Coding, etc.) but the MyBB forum defiently tones it up a bit!
Thank you for kind words, yes MyBB is worth it. Smile
Yay us! Big Grin
it is very worth mybb!
I'm new as well. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
(2011-09-17, 02:24 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]yup i too love it :.D

i am in a realtionship with mybb Toungue

OmG , when is the wedding ?