MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Minecraft Players here? I NEED YOUR HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There have been plenty of large structures built in mine craft already though. So how is it the first of its kind?
I'm not talking about "a" large structure or even 2 or 3. I'm talking about an entire university campus being built. A dozen or more 10 story buildings, a 90,000 person football stadium, a 40,000 person baseball stadium, 200 acres of tracks and fields, plus countless other buildings, parking garages, underground tunnels, etc. I'm talking about a small city where 40,000 students live in a 1x1 mile concrete jungle.

This is the first COLLECTION of this many buildings, stadiums, etc, that exist in REAL life. These aren't dreamed up, they're re-creations of works of art.
(2011-09-19, 06:34 PM)Kbassil Wrote: [ -> ]Not to beat a dead horse here- I'm just trying to understand.

So the fact that this is a MONUMENTAL project that is a first-of-its-kind means nothing?

Pretty much. Yes. Maybe try the minecraft forums.
I've never understood the appeal of Minecraft. It seems so pointless and boring.
(2011-09-19, 11:17 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood the appeal of Minecraft. It seems so pointless and boring.

It's basically create your own ideal world.
(2011-09-19, 11:18 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]It's basically create your own ideal world.
And that hasn't been done before? Toungue One of my friends, an avid Minecraft player, actually used the argument that he played partially because of the graphics. I don't even...
(2011-09-19, 11:17 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood the appeal of Minecraft. It seems so pointless and boring.

It's fun once you get into it. I didn't see the big deal about it until I started playing, at which time I realized it was a great way to burn time.

@OP, any screenshots so far? I'd like to see how this is turning out.
(2011-09-19, 11:26 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It's fun once you get into it. I didn't see the big deal about it until I started playing, at which time I realized it was a great way to burn time.

@OP, any screenshots so far? I'd like to see how this is turning out.

Glad to see some interest! You bet. Here's the progress we're making on the football stadium that seats 90,000+.

-What we started with:
[Image: kyle1.jpg]

-One side almost complete
[Image: 2011-09-17_003138.png]

-Our current progress Big Grin :
[Image: 20110919220540.png]

-Note the RAMPS. We are making the stadium perfect, where you can walk in the entrances at the bottom and get to ANY part you want to.
[Image: 20110918005414.png]
Holy lord.
I'll help.
Pages: 1 2 3