MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Task Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Can someone explain why I have to manually perform the tasks which should do it automatically right?

Well mine doesn't. Some of the last tasks performed date back from a couple of months ago. Why is this?
are the tasks enabled? have you verified the settings for date/times to run? does your site get enough traffic to trigger the tasks?
Yes, the tasks are enabled and I've checked the date/times to run it those are fine too. I don't see how traffic can have an effect on the task manager... I thought they would automatically run despite of how much traffic I get.

Next 3 tasks to perform....

Half-hourly User Cleanup 13 September 2011, 11:59 PM
Hourly Cleanup 14 September 2011, 12:00 AM
Daily Cleanup 14 September 2011, 12:00 AM

???
The task manager is triggered when a forum page is loaded. It's not run by cron or anything.
Ok well my forum is used by about 4 regular people everyday.... so shouldn't this "trigger" it? Also, I actually did think it was a cron job... shame because usergroup subscription is "not" checking for expired subscriptions and putting the user back to the default usergroup... ie: member