MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main index not displaying properly in Opera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone with opera take a look at my index: http://www.wiiloaded.com/index.php

Scroll down and you will see a large box full of the table border color on the right side of a couple of sections of forums.

What exactly is causing this, and how can it be fixed? It's kind of important as the video game console that this website is made for will have the Opera browser built in!
Hmm... index.html doesn't exist, and when I try to go to index.php, I'm redirected to portal.php. Is the problem on the portal?
Sorry, not html, index.php. I do have a portal redirect, but it should only redirect the first time you try. If it continues, let me know and I'll disable it.
Set-Cookie: viewedportal=1
Oh... I couldn't access the index because my browser was blocking your dodgy cookie. Toungue

I don't see a large box of the table border color, but it is a bit thicker in two sections. I think the problem is an incorrect colspan.

<!-- start: forumbit_depth2_cat -->
<tr>
<td class="tcat">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" colspan="5"><strong>&raquo;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=36">Clan Forums</a>
That colspan in the forumbit_depth2_cat template should be 4, not 5. Smile