MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleted something important.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I most recently dun goofed and noticed a plugin named 'Plugin libary', I didn't take much notice of it and only noticed it around 10 minutes ago. It said I could install & activate it although I clicked to install and it refreshed and the screen remained the same and I attempted to install it about 5 times. After attempting continuously I thought I would just delete it from the plugin section completely so I hit delete and I now have a large error occurring when I attempt to access my plugins section on the Admin CP.

This is the message in which I received:

[Image: df534.png]

Can I somehow restore this file? Is this my actual plugin directory or something? Why am I receiving this error, this plugin was never available to install & activate before. I didn't even notice it and I've been checking nearly everyday.

Need some assistance ASAP, thanks.
You didn't delete it fully; it looks like there is still a file lingering around.
Oh nevermind, I had deleted the plugin libary. Managed to find one in the mods section of mybb.
Thanks anyway, I dun goofed.